Monday, December 12, 2011

A Steven Spielberg loves a challenge

Spielberg admits that he likes to initiate projects to be intimidated and always get nervous while filming a new movie.

"Fear is what guides me. Each new movie thrills me and every day that scares me a running start. And I need because it is precisely this fear that leads me to explore new things, keeps me alert when searching for variants in constant themes, "said the director.

Despite this, says he has not made a big effort to work with horses in her new movie 'War Horse', because it has always been surrounded by them through their children. The film is about a boy whose father was obliged to sell the precious horse, which had as a pet, to serve in the First World War.

"I would never do a film in which a horse had the lead role. In reality, in which no animal was the star," said the director told the British edition of the magazine Vogue .

"My daughter, 14 years ago a horse jumping competitions and my wife just started to be tamer. That's why I've been living directly with horses for 8 years, although they carry as part of my life since for 17, "he continued.

"Based on my experience after directing a film with horses, I am convinced that these are the most intelligent animals with which I have never crossed," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment