Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lady Gaga always wanted to emphasize

The eccentric singer - known for its lavish costumes and zany shows - admits he has always managed to be the center of attention and that when presented the opportunity to act, never wasted. Even as a child.

"He was always a show. What a total crazy was" confirmed.

Despite its quirky image, Gaga insists that it is exactly the same when not working.

"Everybody asks me that I am the woman behind closed doors, 'What happens when you take off the wigs and clothes?' But the truth is that I'm still the same, "he said.

Although the singer of 'Bad Romance' fought "hard" to succeed, hopes his work never gets easier, as it grows in difficulty.

"I fought hard in my youth and now I'm struggling as an artist," she told Elle. "As an artist, I prayed for it. I really wanted to experience something psychotic, spiritual, magical, inappropriate, something to help me feed my creativity and really push my tortured to the place of the double rainbow."

0 comments:

Post a Comment