Saturday, December 3, 2011

Amy Winehouse, unhappy with your theme to James Bond

The singer worked with Mark Ronson on a song that was going to record for the latest installment of the British franchise 'Quantum of Solace', but the sessions were abandoned when, apparently, they discussed.

Winehouse apparently was not ready to record the time, but his collaborator Salaam Remi always said that the situation was very different when she called him to come and see the studio in London .

"This is the new James Bond theme. I do not like. I have given these chords on which to work, but we do not work well," said Salaam said the singer.

So the artist - who died of alcohol poisoning in July - chose to start another song with Salaam, titled 'Between the Cheats' and included in the posthumous album 'Lioness: Hidden Treasures'.

"He showed me the chords and said, 'What do you want it to sound?' Amy said that Doo-wop and I said, 'Give me 20 minutes'. So he went there, I sat down with coach and play fast bass, percussion, guitar and piano.' Is that how you want it to sound? ' I asked. 'work', he replied and then went on and sang the vocal part, "said Salaam to NME.

Finally, the theme of 'Quantum of Solace' was played by Jack White and Alicia Keys .

0 comments:

Post a Comment