Monday, December 12, 2011

Antonio Banderas gave Salma Hayek two monkeys

Both actors have been friends since they worked together in the 1995 film, 'Desperados', and the Malaga has confessed that Hayek surprised 18 years ago by giving him two apes.

"18 years ago I gave Salma two monkeys.'s True!" Confessed the actor to the German newspaper Bild .

"Before my daughter, the animals were my life. She slept with four dogs in my bed. The monkeys lived in a cage that was open and one of them always escaped until finally ate a cat. The other died of grief, "said Hayek, who has a four year old daughter with her husband Francois-Henri Pinault.

A Banderas - who is married to Melanie Griffith - loved it working again with Hayek in the animated film "Puss in Boots' and do not hesitate to praise the actress.

"She was great.'s Someone I want, we've been friends for a long time, so making this film was something different," said Banderas.

"This movie could not have been done at a better time, because now I have my daughter. I love it. It is very exciting for her to come on tour with us and see everything. I love being with Antonio.'s In love with him," confessed Hayek .

0 comments:

Post a Comment