Monday, December 12, 2011

Angelina Jolie has no friends

Oscar-winning actress - who has six children with Brad Pitt - acknowledged that it is very sociable and would rather stay home with his family before going to parties.

"If you realize I have no friends in the movies. Well, I have a few friends. Just spend much time at home. I'm not very sociable. I do not do many things with them. Talk to my family, talk to Brad. But I have many friends to talk. He is the only person I really talk, "the actress confessed in an interview to the magazine Marie Claire.

Although the actress of 36 years said the couple has no plans to raise his family right now, hinted that he might become pregnant at any time.

"There is nothing planned for now, but who knows. You could end up pregnant," the actress said when asked if Brad and she wanted more children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment