Monday, December 12, 2011

Salma Hayek wanted larger breasts when she was little

The actress, 45 years - now known for its curves - admitted that when he was younger was "very scared" by not developing as quickly as their classmates, and prayed to God to increase your breasts.

"It was the smallest class, all the girls were beginning to have boobs and I had nothing. I was very scared. It bothered me a lot because everyone was older and I was a thin girl and a tomboy. So I went to a church that was a saint who is supposed to do miracles. dipped my hands in holy water and prayed: "Please Jesus, make me grow breasts, '" said the actress.

The Mexican also explained that barely spoke English when he arrived in the United States to achieve his dream of becoming an actress, and was confused when I read your first review.

"I was upset about a review that said: ' Salma Hayek , a bomb '. I said that the film was bombed because it was very bad, "Hayek said in an interview on British TV show' The Graham Norton Show '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment