Monday, December 12, 2011

Stella McCartney perfume launches its second

The designer decided to use the affectionate nickname his father gave him his mother to give her last name to fragrance. Stella McCartney perfume decided to call because Paul McCartney LILY constantly told Linda he loved her.

"The name comes from the nickname due to my father gave my mother, 'Linda I Love You' (Linda I love you). The name also refers to one of the components of lilac perfume that is wild. I love this flower, like my mother, because it is delicate, feminine and innocent. It was part of my bridal bouquet, but also wanted to explore his darker side and masculine. It is a wildflower and wanted to capture their roots " , told WWD.

Decided to add fragrance to the perfume of truffle, which the perfumer Jacques Cavallier who works for Firmenich and worked with her, she admits that an election was "unusual."

"Adding the nose was unusual, but I said yes to Stella. We use natural truffle extract and in fact I think that the suppliers we worked with thought the statement was for a restaurant. I did not want people to know what were doing, "he said.

McCartney says he has chosen a soft fragrance, because you do not like strong perfumes.

"I do not usually take much perfume, because I was drunk. With this fragrance attempt to drive women to express themselves. I wanted to be very pure and simple," said the designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment