Monday, December 12, 2011

Demi Lovato is a New Tattoo

She posted on her Twitter page a photograph of his right arm where you can see his new tattoo, the word 'faith'.

"Sometimes you have to have some. (Sic)," said the girl next to the picture.

But Lovato - which also has tattooed the phrase 'remains strong' on his wrists - he said nothing to his father at the beginning about the tattoo.

"Your father knows already? # Bestiez" published her friend Lauren Martin on Twitter.

"Hahahaha yes. I found out when I played at night and I saw the arm (sic)," Lovato said.

The 19 years - who entered rehab in November 2010 for a three months for having an eating disorder and self-harm - it was the tattoo on the wrist not to forget the things that had happened.

"I think the scars are more or less like the wounds of war. Show what you've been and how strong you are to overcome it. My tattoos say 'remains strong'. Now I can watch them and be grateful to be alive. I I've been blessed with new life, "Lovato said above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment