Monday, December 12, 2011

Britney Spears and Christmas presents

The pop star has been asking his followers what he could buy gifts for your family this Christmas and now you know why you are buying each one.

"It seems that my Christmas list is complete. Thanks for all the suggestions, it was fun shopping with you all," Spears tweeted.

The artist plans to buy her father Jamie football tickets and iPhone holster for his brother Bryan.

"My brother saw that someone suggested to me a case of iPhone and want one. Following your instructions I will buy my father, football tickets, I'm thinking at LSU bowl", also wrote on Twitter .

The singer was 30 years, not what is going to give her boyfriend Jason Trawick, her sister Jamie Lynn and her two children, but dropped that to give away a curling her mother Lynne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment