Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rupert Grint no hurry to have a girlfriend

The actor from 'Harry Potter', who played Ron Weasley in the wizard saga, is currently single, but it seems to be something he is not worried too much and recognizes that not do anything special to meet girls.

"I do not go with anyone right now. And that's fine. I'm having fun and enjoying being single.'m Never chasing girls. If that happens, happens. It's not something you consciously look for," he told the newspaper Daily Mirror .

The young artist, 23, acknowledged to be so famous makes him wary of people who come to him. "I guess I get a little more attention than it otherwise would receive being. It is rare to be recognized in most places you go. That's been a learning curve for all these years, trust in people and know see the intentions really are, "he said.

But if you leave the party one night I like to show their skills with the voice acting in karaokes, and if a girl ends up going home with him, will be able to see their original collections.

"I like going to clubs occasionally but I really love the karaoke. Beastie Boys , and [the theme from Grease] 'Summer Loving' are my favorites.

"I have not gone through the single zones of London , not yet. Maybe in the future. I have cool stuff at home and I like to collect rare antiques. My most recent purchase was a Victorian artificial limb with three accessories for a hand. It's a bit strange but it's great, "added the actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment