Thursday, November 24, 2011

Angelina Jolie: "I am glad not to have died young"

Angelina Jolie looks back and thanks for continuing to fight to see everything we have today: a big happy family, humanitarian projects, excellent career and the love of his life, Brad Pitt at her side. But Angelina's life was not always so happy.

There was a time when the actress was more feisty than 'Tomb Raider' and so was relieved to think that "could have died young" , and instead did not. And is that before going to visit refugees in Congo or go buy toys with Shiloh, Angelina had to contend with a sea of darkness: "I've been through hard times and dark and I survived" .

"I'm very lucky, there are other artists who have not been able to overcome certain things," Angelina said in an interview with 60 Minutes. Although the star has not done much emphasis as it relates to his past addiction to heroin.

In memory of this bad time, Angelina wore a boat neck with blood from her ex Billy Bob Thornton : "People can imagine that I have done the most dangerous, should not be here, I've done everything I did the worst, I had many opportunities but I should not get into all that, I went too far. "

Although it is proud of its past, the actress has acknowledged that part of herself still alive within him: "I am still a bad girl, I still have that part of me, but I do it in a place that belongs to Brad ( Pitt) and our adventures. " Despite those words, Angelina is completely renovated and now she and Brad Pitt make up a family in which the most important are his children: Maddox , ten years, Pax , eight, Zahara , six, Shiloh , five and twins Vivienne and Knox , three years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment