Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Antonio Banderas 'freaks' with their English

Spanish actor barely spoke English when he came to Hollywood 20 years ago and is still amazed at how it has progressed at this time, therefore, that has been able to give voice to the animated cat movie 'Puss in Boots', and arrived having proved that he was good at the art of speech animated franchise Shrek.

"That makes now the voice of" Puss in Boots 'is amazing. When I was talking about my first film in English,' The Mambo Kings, "I went to dinner with director Arne Glimcher in London and could not understand what I was talking about. I knew a few phrases in English by some old songs from the Beatles but although slow speaking not understand him. He tried to explain with his hands what he wanted for two hours, was a great monologue. And I just put 'faces' Oh, yeah, yeah, '"confessed Banderas.

The actor also said that "Puss in Boots 'was supposed to be French until he became' The Fox '.

"They told me that the character had to be French, as D'Artagnan of the Three Musketeers. But once I started with my accent, quickly became the fox," said the actor told The Scotsman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment