Monday, January 23, 2012

Keira Knightley got drunk to record a scene


The actress and her co-star Michael Fassbender drank shots of vodka before filming scenes for 'A dangerous method. " The pair played Sabina Spielrein and Carl Jung, David Cronenberg film.

Keira, 26, confesses that he could with the nastiest scenes - including one that blew Michael - thanks to the drink.

"I just drank one or two shots at most. It was a shot of vodka to calm our nerves and let go. Then we drank champagne. We drank much champagne. Michael bought a bottle of champagne every time it was needed. The vodka and champagne is a good combination, "Keira told the magazine Culture.

On the other hand, the actress admitted that now only chooses roles that are challenging, so I love his movies scare you.

"I think my work over the past 5 years has sought what really scares me. Things I can not do. I think it's because I'm selfish. If you can do something that is a big challenge, you take a lot of things, no matter the final product works, "he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment