Monday, January 23, 2012

Andie MacDowell does not want his daughters to be actresses


Despite the successful career of the actress acknowledged he was concerned when her daughters, 17 and 22 years, said he wanted to follow in his footsteps.

"I tried to convince to do something less stressful. For though I do is wonderful, is not easy. But I like the idea that Margaret makes a drama course while it is still young, I did not do something," he said Andy told the magazine YOU.

In any case, the actress is not worried about his daughters and ensures that relies heavily on Margaret.

"Whatever I do know I never have to worry about it. I let him move to New York alone at 16 because I knew it would be good for her. It's a good girl. I think part is the discipline of their years of dance and part of his personality. I've never had to worry because they would get in trouble. He's talented and motivated, "he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment