Monday, December 12, 2011

Johnny Depp is not taxed in France

The actor of "Pirates of the Caribbean 'is sure to spend no more than 183 days at his home in southern France in order to avoid paying taxes to the government. Also do not want to become residents of the European country and lose his U.S. citizenship.

"If I stay over 183 days in France I have to pay income taxes," said the newspaper The Sun that the artist said, referring to their legal status.

"So I live between here and there and the U.S.. France wanted me to become a resident for my money. But a permanent residence changes everything. I'm not ready to renounce my American citizenship," he said.

The artist, 48, who has two children with her ​​French partner, Vanessa Paradis, who prefers to be recognized at his home in France than in that of Hollywood since there can relax.

"We have a great site in southern France. It is a small hamlet of about 18 hectares where there is not much to do. I have not come out of there in three months. Literally I get up, get out, I check the garden and orchard. We have a old-fashioned life in terms of simplicity is concerned, "he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment