Thursday, December 15, 2011

Freida Pinto loves Chanel Indian influences

Although the actress - known for his role in 'Slumdog Millionaire' - often carry traditional saris on special events, is happy to know that Karl Lagerfeld was inspired by India when it designs for French fashion house.

"To be honest, even when I choose the saris seen. But Indian women are becoming a bigger fan of Chanel. I have carried his designs several times, and often choose things Indian influence. The people do not usually talk about the influences Indian in the collections of Karl, but I wore a dress inspired by the saris in 2010 and I think that style is very much present in his work, "the actress told the British magazine Grazia.

Pinto recently confessed that pays close attention to their appearance on the red carpet dresses not to repeat.

"I try not to repeat a tone that I've used before. Every thing needs to be synchronized, and apparently a single piece, presenting a perfect look. At the end of the day must prevail the element of surprise, so all it takes has to be surprising. My clothes are essential short black dress and a simple pair of earrings that can combine with the dress. I try to go simple and elegant, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment