Saturday, December 3, 2011

Katy Perry and Russell Brand want to start a family

The comedian paternal instinct awoke after a friend asked to be godfather to her twins, and small have demonstrated the joy that is raising and caring for a baby.

"I would like. I love babies at first. They are beautiful. Katy and I are godparents of twins. They are called Sam and Donovan . At first it was boring. They were basically small factories of fluids. But now they are funny. They smile and look at me , and I watch them like a scientist, "Brand said in the program of Ellen DeGeneres when asked if he and the singer planned to start a family.

Brand - who married Perry in October 2010 - taking his role as godfather very seriously, and insists that will be responsible for their "spiritual growth".

"I can learn from them. Katy and I are their sponsors, which means we are responsible for their spiritual growth. It could be interesting," said the comedian.

Perry admitted recently that he wants to take a year off after his concert tour to focus on a family with her husband.

"I would love to have children. I think that's one reason why the people are home. Especially with the person you do. You always think, 'That person will be a good teammate, a good father'. But I'm not even sure that happens. We'll see, "confessed the singer.

In his interview on Ellen DeGeneres, Brand also downplayed rumors that their marriage was going through some problems.

"There are always rumors, right? The end do not have to pay attention to what is said on the internet, which is difficult because there are many pages of naked women that I like to visit. But I had to stop. I see the Internet as if a small network of lies and mischief. Yes, I'm happily married, "joked the comedian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment