Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lady Gaga feels free dancing in underwear

The singer insists he had no problem acting in his underwear, and says the experience was "exciting" because it helped him raise money for his future career.

"It's very exciting to dress in lingerie and having men around you all night. It is liberating, if you are that kind of thing. Some people do not like, but I paid for acting and was very excited. He charged $ 400 (296 euros) per night, so I could go to Kinko's and buy the more expensive paper to print my brochures in good quality, not those with the rest of the people. And it could make copies of my videos " said the singer.

In 2008, Gaga caused a stir when acting in a music conference in Los Angeles , but confessed that he had to deal with his record label because they did not like his image.

"I put everything I had. And the record company called and said, 'You have to change clothes. Always wears the same.' And I said, 'Do not you want people to recognize me? And remember me? I will the girl with the bangs, blond hair, black suit with shoulder pads and bat in hand. 'reminded people, "the singer told the British magazine Elle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment