Thursday, December 15, 2011

Celine Dion has 3,000 pairs of shoes

The singer says he can not resist to add new shoes to your collection every time you go shopping, but that does not feel guilty because it is his only vice.

"If you have about 600 pairs of shoes, would you be considered a bit odd? I have around 3,000 pairs. Some people are addicted to drugs, I buy shoes," says the artist.

Dion said he felt very fortunate to be able to buy expensive shoes and other luxury items. It also has no qualms in admitting the great purchasing power and now enjoys the farm where he lives in Florida with her ​​husband Rene Angelil and their children, Rene-Charles, 10, and twins of 13 months Eddy and Nelson, is very different from the house where she grew up.

The artist spent his childhood in the city of Charlemagne, Quebec , the French speaking part of Canada . The youngest of 14 children, and remember that although his parents did not enjoy a good economy his house was always full of love.

"I grew up in a house very, very small. My mother was clever enough to put a pillow in a drawer for a baby to sleep on it. We were safe, warm and full of care. Who lies three or four of us together was is normal. We were not poor, but we have not ever had much money. I do not know if it makes sense, but we had love and affection, what else could we need? "says the actress VanityFair.com

The singer, who has sold millions of albums around the world, recognizes that their fans are responsible for that they can enjoy a great life now and feel very grateful that 30 years later there are still people who want to see her perform.

"My fans I bought this house. They bought my records. I feel very lucky because people keep buying my records year after year, and come to my concerts, and expensive, but still keep coming," says Dion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment