Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mel C no plans to return to Spice Girls

The singer released this year, his fifth solo album, 'The Sea', and says he would rather focus on your project before rejoining the group, which is rumored to return to perform at the 2012 Olympics held in London .

"I do not need. It was great getting back on stage with Victoria [ Beckham ], Emma [Bunton], Mel [B] and Geri [Halliwell] in 2007. But now we have no plan to do it again.'d rather focus in my solo career. I do not need to commit to anything, "the singer said when asked about the Spice Girls .

Mel C - whose full name is Melanie Chisholm - also said that the level of fame that the group involved reached a certain degree of pressure for its members, which was not always easy to bear.

"The group changed my life completely. I was 19 when we started with the Spice Girls. We had to work hard to succeed, so they often ended up dead. And then there was the pressure of the media. Looking back I would say that definitely was not easy for us, "added the German newspaper BZ singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment