Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Robin Williams remembers his heart surgery

The actor had to undergo an operation three years ago in which the aortic valve was implanted in a cow. The operation was very delicate and dangerous approach to death that the actor made thereafter lived full lives.

"I had a second chance and hopefully get the most out of it," he said.

Despite the severity of the operation, the actor jokes with the matter.

"Now I can go to the foot bath, which is fine. But I can not eat meat because I have become one of them it would be a cannibal," said the artist of 60 years.

But despite being given a life recognizes that some things never do, like participate in a reality, like 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! ' (Famous in the jungle) or 'Dancing With the Stars' (famous dancing).

"I never participate in that. Never. I do not get along with snakes and I can not dance. I am a bad dancer, in fact, might appear in a telethon to raise money for the needy, 'The lines are now open. Donate money and will stop, '"he said in an interview in the newspaper Daily Telegraph .

0 comments:

Post a Comment