Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guy Ritchie: "My relationship with Madonna was a farce"

It seems that Hollywood is never something that glitters gold and less if it is relationships. Now, Guy Ritchie raises his voice to declare that theirs was more of Madonna "soap opera" than reality.

Just like that Guy has put it: "In my marriage to Madonna I felt like in a soap opera." The truth is that there is that the couple were very happy when his marriage broke up in 2008 after eight years of relationship.

However, according to 'Us Magazine', Guy admits: "I enjoyed my first marriage.'s Definitely not something I regret. The experience was very positive in the end. I love children I have had with her, and not would have done differently. "

But it also recognizes that during this time, he lived like a television series which he hopes someday to be more objective: "I lived in a soap opera for a long time, you can probably look back and talk about it within 10 years."

Ritchie has an eleven year old daughter with Madonna, has also acknowledged: "When things he had sworn to get, see how you have just stumbled without getting any victory."

Nevertheless, "I am very happy to have had that experience gave me a lot of money and the truth is I'm glad I married."

0 comments:

Post a Comment