Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lady Gaga searching for true love

The controversial singer is aware that it probably will not ever get married because he knows he can intimidate people with your creativity. In addition confesses that he has never felt loved.

"I have never felt really loved. I can not know the meaning of happiness with a man. I think what happens is that stay with people creative and what is not intimidated my money, but my mind, "he said.

"Everything starts fine, but when I have sex with men who are also creative, or at least they are in its way, the initial attraction is present and everything is unicorns and rainbows, but then I end up hating. It's terrible when someone you love tries to convince you that you will never be good enough for anybody, "said the singer.

The pop star, 25, said that when he has broken with their boyfriends, they have often tried asking him to return to her marriage, which has not worked ever.

"How touching, piece of stupid. Sure you wear a ring on your finger will fix everything. I now I can buy the damn ring!" He told the magazine Vanity Fair .

Lady Gaga believes that the most important is to be happy in a relationship, and insists that you never allow anyone to mistreat, whatever that was very much in love that person.

"When I discuss with my partner always asks what would be what my fans think about it if they knew what was happening and what they would think of my work and myself as a woman if they knew that allow it. That's when I end the relationship," said the singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment