Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eva Longoria: "I was very lucky to find Eduardo Cruz»

This 2011 has been a busy year for actress Eva Longoria . Early in February ended the divorce of actress and her ex-husband Tony Parker, an unexpected break that soon began to recover thanks to Eduardo Cruz , the younger brother of Penelope and Monica. In addition, bids farewell to his most famous character, Gabrielle in "Desperate Housewives," which has been playing for eight years. Eva year ends in love with Edward and as the cover girl of the magazine "Vanity Fair".

In the magazine, Longoria talks about her new life and how the infidelity of her husband Tony Parker and having met Eduardo , have done more, " It is assumed that I would be angry and resentful. But I'm not. I was lucky to find Edu " says the actress.

And for those who may think that becoming a Hollywood star has gone to his head, this apute: "The two I have are gifts Birkin. I never spend $ 12,000 in a bag! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment