Monday, December 12, 2011

Kelly Rowland is a bossy

The Destiny's Child singer admits he has broken an appointment with his habit of controlling everything all the time and think you have to learn to let the man be a "gentleman" and take care of it.

"The desire to control everything and decide everything for myself interfere in things. The fact that it can be a bit bossy has ruined me some quotes. I choose the restaurant, I open the door myself, sometimes until I pay the bill . I have to learn to let a man be a gentleman. That's probably one reason why I'm single, "said the artist.

However, Rowland no hurry to settle since the attitude of people has changed, no longer sees 30 as an age to have to settle down.

"We're not in the 50's. At 30 I am still very young and I have still time to settle down. I love going out dancing and partying, living and I like to pretend that I will be forever young," he said in an interview HELLO magazine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment