Monday, December 12, 2011

Lea Michele fan of 'sexy' Ashton Kutcher

When the actress 'Glee' found to act alongside the handsome actor, recently separated from Demi Moore after a six-year relationship, was left "speechless" because he believes he is completely out of reach.

"I did not mention the name of Ashton, because I feel that he is in another league different from mine. This guy is the sexiest and when I called and said it would be him, I stood with my mouth open. I think should have taken another person and say, 'You have to catch this person!', so I would not have felt so nervous, "she confessed.

"At the same time, I am also happy because it is a challenge for me. I think we did a good partner," said the actress, who in September ended its relationship with actor Theo Stockman.

Kutcher also liked to shoot with her, especially the scene when they are trapped in an elevator.

"What I think makes it ideal for this role is the fact that you have a great ambition and is able to express in a clear way," said the actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment