Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe is quite messy

The actor of 21 years is not very good at housework, so Rosie Coker - with which he has been dating for two years - has given an ultimatum to Radcliffe to improve their skills at home.

"He says I have a period of two years to have a fully functioning human at home. I think that means I have to cook better than I do now and I can not leave the house in the state that I do. Do not I promised nothing, but I made the decision to improve. I have to improve, "said the actor.

Radcliffe is currently living in New York , and his girlfriend flew last weekend to see him there, so that the actor asked his mother to clean the apartment before your arrival.

"My mother is here and came to clean it," said the actor - who has been performing in the Broadway production of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' - in an interview with the Daily Mail .

Although the star of 'Harry Potter' and his girlfriend do not spend much time together due to work commitments, are willing to make their relationship work.

"She is busy and I, but we are doing this work and is good. She helped me grow and I love her. When you find someone as great and tolerant as my girlfriend, you have to hold on to that person to save your own life, "said Radcliffe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment