Saturday, December 3, 2011

Michael Bublé wants children

The Canadian singer married the actress Luisana Loreley model in April, and the pretty blonde admitted already thinking about having children.

"We can not wait! The family means a lot to us. Mike is wonderful, always worries about how I am and how I feel," said Lorelei to Closer.

The mannequin is the new face of Ultimo lingerie brand, and although this forces her to pose in lingerie, she insists she has not become strict with your eating habits.

"I go to gym every day, so I can eat what I want," he said.

Bublé, 36, recently admitted he wants to have children, but will wait until his wife is ready.

"I've told a million times Luisana I love to have children. But I always say 'When you are ready, when you feel you have lived and left the party and done everything you want to do. When you are toiling, we speak' "confirmed the singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment