Thursday, December 15, 2011

Scarlett Johansson: "I hate to be thin"

Actress Scarlett Johansson has a contoured body against which to fight to stay within the standards of beauty in Hollywood. Or so it was, because Scarlett has decided to stand against society and say "enough" to aesthetic discipline.

And the actress has stated that "hates" the discipline needed to stay thin and that whatever they do or can not eat. At 27 years, Scarlett works too hard to have a physical line with current aesthetic rules.

"I exercise a lot as well. Also, I enjoy from time to time. If I want to drink half a bottle of wine, I'm not thinking about the calories," he admits.

While the actress admits that he was martyred, his work forces her to stay in shape: "When I'm working I have to get up at 4 am to train three hours every day. I can not drink because I have to follow a discipline that sucks ".

And the aversion that the actress feels for her intense exercise regime, Scarlett is a fan of having to dye her hair because of his work: "I'm done with red hair. You need much maintenance and I want to be at the salon every other day, I hate the smell. "

It seems that Scarlett does not share that to be beautiful must suffer. She prefers the natural or at least includes the natural comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment